donderdag 18 januari 2018

Teenage Shutdown

Teenage Shutdown World Ain’t Round
Teenage Shutdown 10
the world aint round, its square!

1 I’veBeen Thinking – Rev. Paul Bearer, Esq. / Paul Bearer & The Hearsemen
2 I Know – Shepherd’s Heard
3 Hate – Stoics
4 In and Out – Larry & the Blue Notes
5 From Zero Down – The Nomads
6 Lovin’ Cup – The Triumphs
7 I Ain’t Done Wrong – The Oxfords
8 Pretty Little Thing – Deepest Blue
9 Problems – The Heathers
10 I Need You There – The Chessmen
11 Alibis – The Bards
12 She’s the One – Dr. Spec’s Optical Illusion
13 Hey Hey – Sound Barrier
14 I Give You An Inch (And You Take A Mile) – The Mods
15 The World Ain’t Round, It’s Square – The Savages
16 I’m Gonna Go Now – Wrong Numbers
17 Fall of the Queen – Destiny’s Children



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten