dinsdag 7 februari 2017

That'll Flat... Git It!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor That'll Flat... Git It! - Vol.18
That'll Flat... Git It! - Vol.18 (BCD 16 407 – 1999)

2 –Eddie Dugosh & The Ah-Ha Playboys Strange Kinda Feeling
3 –Adolph Hofner & The Pearl Wranglers Rockin' And A-Boppin'
4 –Harmon Boazeman & The Circle C Band No Love In You
5 –Peck Touchton & The Sunset Wranglers My Baby Ain't Around
6 –Al Urban Gonna Be Better Times
7 –Al Urban Won't Tell You Her Name
8 –Dick Fagan & The Scores I Got A Ticket [Demo]
9 –Cecil Moore (2) (I Lost My) Little Baby
10 –Cecil Moore (2) Walkin' Fever
11 –Glenn Bland & The Rhythm Kings (6) When My Baby Passes By
12 –Glenn Bland & The Rhythm Kings (6) Mean Gene
13 –Pee Wee Maples Now, How You Gonna Act?
14 –Cecil Moore (2) & The Kings Of Rhythm Moonshine
15 –The Moods (9) Little Alice
16 –The Downbeats (6) Come On Over (Baby)
17 –The Sounds (5) Charlie Chan
18 –The Downbeats (6) Run To Me, Baby
19 –The Downbeats (6) Oh, Please
20 –The Moods (9) Let Me Have Your Love
21 –Dick Fagan & The Scores I Gotta Learn
22 –Dick Fagan & The Scores I Got A Ticket
23 –Chet McIntyre I'm Gonna Rock With My Baby Tonight
24 –Cecil Moore (2) & Ray's Trio My Money's Gone
25 –The Midnighters (4) I Get The Blues
26 –The Midnighters (4) Yes, Baby, I'm Scared
27 –The Midnighters (4) Take A Message, Darling
28 –Jimmy Farmer & The Notes Long Black Train
29 –Cecil Moore (2) & The Notes Diamond Back
30 –The Moods (9) Rockin' Santa Claus


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten