vrijdag 25 november 2016

Magic bitpop

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Magic bitpop 1
Magic bitpop VOL 1

1 –Ghigo Georgia On My Mind
3 –Fausto Leali E I Suoi Novelty Devi Pensare A Me
4 –Rolando Giambelli Che Cos'Hai
5 –I Colours Hush
6 –Fausto Leali E I Suoi Novelty Io L'ho Capito
7 –The Play - Co Scende La Pioggia (Eleonore)
8 –Jonathan & Michelle Colours
9 –Mat 65 Un Riparo Per Noi
10 –The Amens Ma Cosa Hanno Fatto I Beat
11 –The Amens Non Potrò Più Amare Nessuna
12 –The Systems (2) L'Estate E' Finita
13 –The Systems (2) Su Un'Altra Terra
14 –Nico E I Gabbiani Ora Sai
15 –The Black Stones (3) Ho Un Quiz Per Voi
16 –The Black Stones (3) Non Dovevo
17 –Enzo Dima E Les Apaches Se Ci Sei
18 –Enzo Dima E Les Apaches Dolce Campagna
19 –The New Villa Sono Come Noi
20 –Era Terziaria Mondo Vellutato


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten