maandag 7 maart 2016

The Black Arrows

The Black Arrows - The Story Of
The Black Arrows
The Black Arrows - The Story Of instr

1. Forty Days
2. Tough Enough
3. Say Mama
4. Donna
5. Mean Woman Blues
6. I Rock My Love Asleep
7. Ieder Meisje (Lucky Lips)
8. Ik Ben Zo Alleen (I’m Walkin’ The Blues)
9. Walk On By
10. We Went Together
11. The Big Adventure (Aventura Mas) (instr.)
12. Ballad Of A Soldier (instr.)
13. Gandy Dancer (instr.)
14. Mr. Moto (instr.)
15. Johnny Guitar (instr.)
16. Midnight Blues (instr.)
17. Hernando's Hideaway (instr.)
18. Jumbo (instr.)
19. Slave Girl (instr.)
20. September Song (instr.)
21. Rococo (instr.)
22. Tulip Fields (instr.)
23. Little Lonely Train (instr.)
24. Lady Of Spain (instr.)
25. World Of Fire (instr.)
26. Wonderland By Night (instr.)
27. My Bonnie Is Over The Ocean


28. My Old Kentucky Home

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten