dinsdag 23 februari 2016

De Pre Historie

De Pre Historie
De Pre Historie Oldies Collection CD 23 (1972)


    2. Chicory Tip : Son of my father,
    3. Mardi Gras : Too busy thinking about my baby,
    4. Sweet : pappa Joe,
    5. Vicky Leandros : Après toi,
    6. Johnny Nash : I can see clearly now,
    7. Al green : Let’s stay together,
    8. Albert Hammond : It never rains in southern California,
    9. Peter skellern : You’re a lady,
    10. Don Mclean : American Pie,
    11. Nilsson : without you,
    12. Dr. Hook : Sylvia’s mother,
    13. The O’ Jays : Back Slabbers,
    14. Bill Withers : Lean on me,
    15. Michael Jackson : Ben,
    16. Louis Neefs : Margrietje,
    17. Looking Glass : Brandy,
    18. Partridge Family : I think I love you,
    19. Hurricane Smith : Oh Babe what would you say,
    20. Deep Purple : Child in time

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten