zaterdag 16 januari 2016

The Millenium Collection

VA - The Millenium Collection - The Best Pop Music Of The 20th Century (20 CD) (1998)
The Millenium Collection - (1985-1989)
The best pop music of the 20th Century

CD1
1. Katrina And The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
2. Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth
3. Starship - We Built This City
4. Feargal Sharkey - A Good Heart
5. Mr. Mister - Kyrie
6. Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
7. John Farnham - You're The Voice
8. Midge Ure - If I Was
9. Billy Ocean - When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going
10. Marillion - Kayleigh
11. Tony Esposito - Papa Chico
12. Robbie Nevil - C'est la vie
13. Mel & Kim - Showing Out
14. Go West - We Close Our Eyes
15. Climie Fisher - Rise To The Occasion
16. Living In A Box - Living In A Box
17. T'Pau - China In Your Hand
18. Boris Gardiner - I Wanna Wake Up With You

CD2
1. Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
2. Whitesnake - Here I Go Again [1987]
3. Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now
4. Robert Palmer - Simply Irresistible
5. Billy Idol - Sweet Sixteen
6. Johnny Hates Jazz - Turn Back The Clock
7. Timex Social Club - Rumors
8. Sheena Easton - The Lover In Me
9. Bobby Brown - My Prerogative
10. Soul II Soul - Back To Life (However Do You Want Me)
11. Paul Hardcastle - 19
12. Jaki Graham - Set Me Free
13. Stephen "Tin Tin" Duffy - Kiss Me
14. Sydney Youngblood - If Only I Could
15. Debbie Harry - French Kissin'
16. Marc Almond feat. Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
17. Boy George - Everything I Own

18. Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry, Be Happy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten