dinsdag 29 december 2015

Mod - The Early Years












Mod
The Early Years 5

02 - Billy Hope & The Bad Men - Bad Time
03 - Ike & Tina Turner - It's Gonna Work Out Fine
04 - The Marvelettes - Please Mr Postman
05 - The Miracles - Shop Around
06 - James Booker - Gonzo
07 - Little Walter - My Babe
08 - The Chantels - Well I Told You
09 - Dee Clark - Hey Little Girl
10 - Joe Simon - I See Your Face
11 - Piney Brown & The Blues Toppers - Sugar In My Tea
12 - The Temptations - Oh Mother Of Mine
13 - Bill Black's Combo - My Girl Josephine
14 - James Brown - I Don't Mind
15 - Ray Charles - What'd I Say (Part 1 & 2)
16 - Don McKenzie - Whose Heart (Are You Gonna Break Now)
17 - Ike Turner - She Made My Blood Run Cold
18 - The Pentagons - I Wonder
19 - James Brown - I'll Go Crazy
20 - Jimmy Reed - Big Boss


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten