vrijdag 20 februari 2015

The Shadows















The Shadows
The Shadows - The Early Years - Vol. 6 - 1964-1966


The Shadows - A Place In The Sun.mp3
The Shadows - Alice in Sunderland.mp3
The Shadows - Don´t Make My Baby Blue.mp3
The Shadows - Evening Comes.mp3
The Shadows - Friends.mp3
The Shadows - Genie With The Light Brown Lamp.mp3
The Shadows - I Met A Girl.mp3
The Shadows - I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Arthur.mp3
The Shadows - Late Night Set.mp3
The Shadows - Little Princess.mp3
The Shadows - M y Grandfather´s Clock.mp3
The Shadows - Mary Anne.mp3
The Shadows - My Way.mp3
The Shadows - Scotch On The Rocks.mp3
The Shadows - Stingray.mp3
The Shadows - The Dreams I Dream.mp3
The Shadows - The Miracle.mp3
The Shadows - The War Lord.mp3
The Shadows - Will You Be There.mp3



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten