vrijdag 20 februari 2015

Jackie Wilson

Jackie Wilson
Jackie Wilson--Mr. Excitement! Disc 2


Jackie Wilson - (You Were Made For) All My Love.MP3
Jackie Wilson - A Woman, A Lover, A Friend.MP3
Jackie Wilson - Alone At Last.MP3
Jackie Wilson - Baby Workout.MP3
Jackie Wilson - I Just Can't Help It.MP3
Jackie Wilson - I'm Comin' On Back To You.MP3
Jackie Wilson - I've Got To Get Back (Country Boy).MP3
Jackie Wilson - Jackie Wilson W Linda Hopkins I Found Love.MP3
Jackie Wilson - Jackie Wilson W Linda Hopkins Shake A Hand.MP3
Jackie Wilson - Lonely Life.MP3
Jackie Wilson - My Empty Arms.MP3
Jackie Wilson - My Heart Belongs To Only You.MP3
Jackie Wilson - Please Tell Me Why.MP3
Jackie Wilson - Sazzle Dazzle.MP3
Jackie Wilson - She's All Right.MP3
Jackie Wilson - Silent One.MP3
Jackie Wilson - Squeeze Her - Tease Her (But Love Her).MP3
Jackie Wilson - Stormy Weather (Keeps Rainin' All The Time.MP3
Jackie Wilson - The Greatest Hurt.MP3
Jackie Wilson - The Tear Of The Year.MP3
Jackie Wilson - Years From Now.MP3
Jackie Wilson - You Don't Know What It Means.MP3
Jackie Wilson - Your One And Only Love.MP3


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten