dinsdag 23 september 2014

Sentimental Journey

Sentimental Journey

101 Strings - Up on the roof.mp3
Alan Tew - Surrender.mp3
Bert Kaempfert - Dream Baby (How long must I dream).mp3
Billy Vaughn - Hello Mary Lou.mp3
Caravelli - If I had a hammer.mp3
Carlten & Orchester - All I have to to is dream.mp3
David McCallum - Turn! Turn! Turn!.mp3
Dick Bakker - Sealed with a kiss.mp3
Franck Pourcel - My special angel.mp3
Frank Chacksfield - I won't dance.mp3
Helmut Zacharias - Milord.mp3
James Last - Dandy.mp3
John Fox - Come softly to me.mp3
Kai Warner - Singing the blues.mp3
Ken Turner - What a difference a day made.mp3
Lawrence Welk - If I loved you.mp3
Manuel - I will wait for you.mp3
Norrie Paramor - Summer holiday.mp3
Paul Mauriat - Freedom come freedom go.mp3
Percy Faith - Spanish Harlem.mp3
Ray Conniff - The very thought of you.mp3
Raymond LefeÌ_vre - Groovin'.mp3
Roberto Delgado - Pata Pata.mp3
Syd Lawrence - My favourite things.mp3
Sydney Thompson - My resistance is low.mp3
The strings of Paris - Save the Last Dance for Me.mp3
Tony Hatch - Windy.mp3
Werner Muller - Dance Mama, Dance Papa, Dance.mp3
Xavier Cugat - La bamba.mp3


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten