dinsdag 27 september 2016

The 80s Summer Album

The 80s Summer Album Vol 2
  1. Kenny Loggins - Footloose
  2. Owen Paul - My Favourite Waste of Time
  3. The Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian
  4. Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart
  5. Bros - When Will I Be Famous?
  6. Adam & The Ants - Prince Charming
  7. The Lotus Eaters - The First Picture of You
  8. The Psychedelic Furs - Love My Way
  9. Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
  10. Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That’s My Home)
  11. Big Audio Dynamite E=MC2
  12. Altered Images - Don’t Talk to Me About Love
  13. Bow Wow Wow - I Want Candy
  14. Fiction Factory - (Feels Like) Heaven
  15. Haircut 100 - Fantastic Day
  16. Deacon Blue - Real Gone Kid
  17. Bill Wyman - (Si Si) Je Suis Un Rock Star
  18. Kiki Dee - Star
  19. Fairground Attraction – Perfect

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten